Monday, June 30, 2008

My Peeps

You're a shoe-in for being a friend of mine if:

1. You arrive at my house with the margarita mix, because you know that I've already got the Tequila ready.
2. You wear your yoga pants because they're comfortable, NOT because you've been exercising all day.
3. You've got a secret stash of chocolate that you wouldn't even share with your dying grandmother.
4. You've got the pizza place on speed dial. Mmmmmmmm, pizza.
5. You've laughed so hard that you've pissed your pants (it doesn't count if you're over age 50, as this might be a frequent process)
6. You're not afraid to admit you have a scorching case of hemmorroids, a strange rash, or funky discharge...hey, I'm a former nurse. I love these stories!
7. You cry once a week because you hate being a stay-at-home mom, but wouldn't change it for anything in the world...I know what most of you are thinking...WTF?! But don't worry, I getcha, girl!
8. You know what "WTF" means. :)
9. Your butt is bigger than mine. Loving you!
10. You only get to bathe once or twice a week, but you've learned to live with the smell. You're cool with me!
11. And last, but certainly not least, you know you're a shoe-in for my friend if...well, see #1!!

No comments: