Wednesday, June 4, 2008

T.P. fiasco

My four-year-old daughter has a little problem with excessive use of toilet paper. We always know when she's been in the bathroom, taking a dump, because she leaves a clogged up toilet full of paper, and t.p. all over the floor and sink. It's a huge mess. But she does do a thorough job of cleaning her tush. Hey, she has her priorities! Anyway, the other day I went in and saw a miracle....I yelled "Abby, did you just go into the bathroom?" Since she was worried that she was in trouble, she replied "uh, no." I then said "It's ok baby, but can you come here, please?" She came into the bathroom and I pointed to the toilet paper roll and asked "Did you put that new roll of paper on the holder?" And she said (in her sassy little voice) "Well, I ran out of paper, so I put a new one on the holder...duh!" Good girl. Those have been my exact thoughts for quite some time : "Duh!!" Now why can't men figure that one out?!

No comments: