Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Twilight Zone, part 2

My kids and I just finished watching the Twilight Zone episode where the old lady gets a phone call from her dead husband. Pretty scary one. Later, I called my own husband at work and told him to call the house and pretend to be a ghost, on the phone. I wanted to scare the pants off of my kids. He said "Cat, they're four!" "I know!" I said, "They'll be really scared!" "You're sick, Cat" he replied. "Just do it!" I said, and I hung up. Ten minutes later, the phone rings. Brrrrrring. "Abby, it's for you" I say, handing my daughter the phone. The voice on the phone says "Helllllloooooooooo............thiiiiiiiiiiiis..............iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissss..........a...ghoooooost...."

And Abby says, "Hi Daddy! We played in the swimming pool today." I grabbed the phone away from her and said "Man, you're lame!" Some people just have it and some don't. So I hung up the phone and quickly turned around and screamed "BOO!!!" They ran away screaming.
Mission accomplished.

No comments: