Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Every year, my hubby and I take an anniversary picture and put it in a special book. It's filled with some great memories. This year we went to the top of Enchanted Rock and took some fantastic pictures. Several days later, I was anxious to download them and print one out for our book. I hooked the camera up to the computer and realized that there were no images on it! My husband came home and I told him our pictures were gone. And then here's how our argument proceeded:
Jer: "What did you do?"
Me: "Nothing!"
Jer: "You had to do something with them...just step away from the computer because you and it don't get along well!" (which is actually true...I'm having a hell of a time just typing up this blog!)
Me: "Well maybe it's just a shitty computer." (effective insult because he built the computer)
Jer: "It's not the computer."
Me: "And the camera's software is ridiculous too!" "It sucks!"
Jer: "Face it, you lost the pictures...what did you do?"
Me: "Nothing!!" (total lie) "Maybe it'd be easier to get things done right if this study weren't a complete shithole!" (it really is a shithole)
Jer: "I'll try to find the pics, just go away." (notice I don't put exclamation points after his comments...he never raises his voice to me...it's so annoying!!)
Me: "I'm going to bed!!!!" (I was so tired at that point. It really is exhausting, trying to defend yourself when you're a total idiot!)

P.S. Yes, the pictures are forever gone. Oh well.

No comments: