Monday, February 11, 2008

Snow White or Rose Red?

The kids and I watched Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs today. The question all women have asked themselves at one time or another is "could I live with the seven dwarfs?" My immediate response is "7 men?" "Hell no!!" "I can't keep up with 3 kids, let alone 7!" But after giving it further thought, I ask you to take a good look at the real situation: They're gone, working, all day long. And at the end of the day they come home with diamonds. And am I the only one who thinks yodeling is totally cool?! Well, OK, maybe so. And just as I start leaning toward an answer of "yes", I remember one key element: All those diamonds and that yodeling can't possibly come for free! So no, definitely not. I could NOT live with the seven dwarfs. Snow White is a whole lot more woman than I could ever be! (To each his own.)

No comments: