Friday, February 1, 2008

Sassy Butt

My daughter had pooped and was trying to clean herself up, when I walked in on her. She had used just one square of the toilet paper and therefore had poop smeared all over her hand. So I said, "Honey, with as much poop as you've got back there, you're gonna practically need a whole roll of paper! Keep wiping!" And I walked away. Later, I went into the bathroom and found four entire rolls of toilet paper, still rolled up, on the floor. Each one had poop spread all over them. "Baby, what happened here?" I ask my daughter. And she replies with all of the sass of a teenage girl, "you said to use the whole roll!"

1 comment:

The Littles said...

Love it! Can't wait til Lorelai hits this stage, I know I have quite a bit of sass coming to me. Keep the stories coming, they keep me entertained during the day :)