Thursday, August 14, 2008

Arrogant fool

The John Edward affair makes me wanna puke! I was telling my mother, a while back, that it seems to me that none of the presidential candidates could possibly be having an affair because you'd have to be completely arrogant to think you could get away with it in this day and age. I guess in this case it was, once again, arrogance taking place. What an asshole. "My wife has cancer, is raising our three kids, while supporting me and my political dreams...hmmmmm...I think I'll have an affair". WTF?!!!!! It's this kind of behavior that makes me want to entirely abandon the Democratic Party. They want to preach to the world about how to take care of the poor, the environment, and the minorities, but they can't even take care of their own damn families! (It starts at home assholes!!) At that point they lose all credibility with me. Why the hell would I want to listen to anything they have to say, after that? I too believe in caring for the environment and the poor, but I'm not so full of myself that I also feel the freedom to screw around on my husband (and consequently my kids too)! I have more credibility than these jerks who think they can run the country "honorably" and tell the rest of us how to live our lives. Go sell your gas-guzzling SUV, your energy-sucking mansions, and take care of your wife and children. That will make a greater impact on the earth!!
I'm dying to hear your thoughts on this issue. Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

The Littles said...

Amen Sister! If you have to be a democrat (bleh!) atleast have some class about it!(hehe... :) I totally agree about the fact that if you can't run your household, you can't run a country- I get really irritated with the people that say the two are unrelated. If you cannot be trusted with something small, how can you be trusted with something as large as the country???

Catherine said...

EXACTLY, Little!!!!!! The decisions you make in your own life are an indication of your ability to make sound decisions overall. You F up your own life with something so OBVIOUSLY wrong, and we're supposed to believe you can make other important decisions correctly? I don't think so!

Unknown said...

I think you need to send this to Dad. Ha. :)