Tuesday, December 2, 2008

ugh...again

Dear Kids,
Today I sadly had to declare it official: No more taking a bath together. You've been splashing around and making a bubbly mess together for five years now. It's been fun. But it's time for that to come to an end, and frankly, I'm a little sad about it. But it had to be done. Yesterday, you were slapping each others bare asses and laughing at each others private parts. And the piece de resistance was when Ian showed Abby "why boy parts are cooler than girl parts" and he proceeded to stand up in the tub and pee on your head. Yea, I thought I'd step in before Dr. Freud did. I didn't want it to come down to that one REALLY awkward moment when I catch the two of you "playing doctor" and my shocked and disgusted expression fills you with shame and scars you for life. I love you too much for that. So,separate bubble baths from now on...that's how it goes. Sorry.
Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

The Littles said...

LOL!!!!!!! seriously cannot stop laughing. Please print this out and save it for them.