Thursday, May 1, 2008

Sugarsnap peas

Here's my second story of the day. And I apologize that it is another crude one. I guess it says a lot about what I find funny. Anyway, last night at dinner, we had sugarsnap peas. Ian finds great pleasure in pulling open the pea pod and pulling out the peas. He said, "Mama, look! It looks like little nuts in a sack!" I giggled a bit and then continued to eat. A while later, Abby was refusing to eat her dinner and I was getting a bit annoyed. I asked her to please eat some of her vegetables, but she refused. Ian was sensing my frustration and decided to help me out. (Mama's boy) He yelled at Abby, "Abby, sit down and eat your nutsacks!!" I've learned some very serious lessons from the past and so I knew better than to laugh at that. It would definitely be followed by questions. So I swallowed my laugh until tears came running down my face. Kids really do say the funniest things!

1 comment:

The Littles said...

that is the funniest thing ever. I love their personalities!